Hi! Welcome to my blog. I hope you guys enjoy what I have to say. You will find my thoughts, videos and photos of what I feel is important to me but also what fun things go on within my life and my team! ENJOY!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Excitment Is In The Air


FRIENDS....Hi! Just a quick update of what has been going on this week. First I would like to say the weather is finally cooperating and getting warmer. It was brutal for a while and I even started to wonder why I chose Pitea haha!

We played Sunana last weekend and won 6-0. Our team is seriously coming together and it looks like a great season for us. I was unfortunate and got a concussion during the game. It was a minor one...but still was not what I want to happen often. Never felt so "slow" in my life. And you all know when someone tells me that I have to sit down and relax.....PAALEEAASEEE haha that likely isn't going to happen! My new teammate who I have become very close with "Fiona" came over to my place that night and took care of me. These are the moments you miss your mom the most! She cooked and we watched weeds! (My new obsession). But it was a huge struggle to have someone do all the work and take care of me. She decided that I was never going to really sit down and relax and she ended up leaving my apartment because my energy level still exhausted her! And trust me...I thought I was relaxing :)

Needless to say I am fine and back into training. Nothing keeps me out too long. Especially when we leave Wed the 9th for HOLLAND!!!

Preseason this year is in Holland! And tons of amazing things are going to happen this week. Not only are we going to training camp to kick butt and get ready for a great season, but knowing the awesome, weird, crazy, quite, talkative girls that are on pitea....there is BOUND for laughter and great stories. I will be blogging every other day while I am there. So please check it out! Hoping my new camera comes in the mail before I leave so I can capture all of this awesomeness that is about to happen! Great pictures, videos and more for you too see!

A few girls and I are working camp for two days before we leave for Holland! Camps are always exhausting because 10 year olds have so much energy....BUT then again I have never worked a Swedish soccer camp. And let me tell you, I have never seen children behave so well and work so hard during there sessions! They listened, tried to correct what we told them and had fun playing soccer. It was fantastic to see! As weird as it was begging the girls to talk and giggle and get excited at the beginning of camp, there first impression of a crazy, talkative, loud coach was probably more weird! But I learned a lot more Swedish and I hope the girls had a good time trying to speak English! Sad thing is....they are better at English than I was when I was 10. hahahah.

Check out some of the pictures!


Cant wait to show you Holland!!!

JNODREAMBIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers